Planning + Wedding Day Management
While it’s very possible for you to plan your own wedding, a wedding planner will ensure that no stone is left unturned and every detail is attended to.
We love having our couples involved in the day-to-day planning, but we are here to educate you and steer you around the pitfalls and potholes that can turn a couple into a sobbing ball of frustration. No need for that!
We’re here to help you with every decision and detail whether large or small. Our expertise allows us to play out various scenarios and create an experience that is perfectly reflective of you and your groom.
- High level budget development
- Vendor recommendations based on budget & personality
- Four (4) in-depth planning meetings with 4 of the meetings being:
- Planning, Venue walk though/tasting meeting, ceremony and finalization
- 12 hours of planning meetings to use as you wish
- Checklists to keep you on track
- Access to your planner via phone or email
- Confirm all vendors 1 month before the day and again the week of wedding
- Your wedding is the only wedding your planner takes that week
- 1 hour of coordination of the wedding rehearsal with officiant (if needed)
- Up to 14 hours of On-site day of coordination with a Planner and 1 assistant
- Management of: setup, vendor arrivals, floral distribution
- Coordinate entrances with wedding party and vendors throughout the event
- Monitor and resolve any unexpected situations
- Collect and secure all wedding gifts and keepsakes at the end of the night
- Make sure everything is taken care of before Bride & Groom depart
We focus on the timing and the details while you focus on the moments and joy.