Wedding Day Management
You are a master planner, everything is in a binder labeled but you really want to have a little birdy on your shoulder making sure you have done everything and you are not missing anything.
That is where we come in! Let us sit down with you and go over what has been done, and where you feel you need help. We get to know you and what you and your fiancé want in your wedding. We know this will help us both on the day of your wedding to create the wedding that you have in mind.
- Your Planner only conducts one wedding per weekend. That’s right, you are your planners full focus.
- Access to Taylor’d Events Planning Documents – All checklists, budgeting tool, vendor management, timeline creation are available at all times throughout online software.
- Four Planning meetings
- Initial meeting when we start
- Tasting/Venue walkthrough
- Timeline meeting six weeks prior to the wedding
- Final Details meeting two weeks prior
- Vendor Recommendations
- Timeline Creation and Confirmation
- Unlimited Phone Calls and Emails with your planner
- 1 hour of coordination of the wedding rehearsal with officiant (if needed)
- Up to 12 hours of On-site day of coordination with a Planner & 1 assistant
We focus on the timing and the details, while you are present for all the little moments in your day.